Prepare for Nutrition and Hydration Week!
From March 13th – March 19th the world will take place in celebrating and bringing awareness to the importance and benefits of proper nutrition and hydration.
Nutrition and Hydration Week started as a collaborative effort between the Hospital Caterers Association, National Association of Care Catering and Patient Safety Domain NHS England. The goal between these organisations is to improve nutrition and hydration locally, nationally, and internationally.
At Chislehurst Chiropractic Clinic, we also believe in the efforts of Nutrition and Hydration week. It is our goal to teach our patients and community that the body can be healthy and happy through the most natural means. We want to reinforce the movement that proper nutrition and hydration are important parts in everyday care, and in health and social care settings.
Believe it or not, most people in the UK have nutritional deficiencies. The unfortunate results of this include greater ill health, more hospital admissions, increased risk of infection and use of antibiotics, and more IBS problems.
The good news is that a lot of these cases can improved or prevented if proper nutrition and hydration are implemented into our daily lives. We also can see there is a lot of confusion out there as to what is the best form of diet to have or food to avoid.
What Can I Do for Nutrition and Hydration Week?
There are plenty of things you can do for Nutrition and Hydration Week! Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Set goals for yourself and commit to better nutrition and die.
- Book your place on our “>Fuel to Thrive Day” on May 7th 2017 to find out how to tailor proper nutrition to your lifestyle.
- Choose water more often than coffee, soda, or other sugary beverages.
- Drink water often and throughout the day to keep your body well hydrated.
- Share your efforts with us on our Facebook page
- Ask your Chiropractor questions to gain a better understanding of how nutrition and hydration affect the body’s health!
Happy Nutrition and Hydration Week to everyone in our community! If you have a question about improving your health and wellness, please call us at 0208 295 1733.