5 Key Areas of Health and Wellness
Chislehurst Chiropractic Clinic is more than just a Chiropractic office. We offer a wide variety of services and treatments to help patients achieve any of their health and wellness goals.
We find greater success in obtaining optimal wellbeing when the body is looked as a whole rather than in segmented parts. Although we have categorized 5 key areas of health and wellness, we never evaluate or examine one part without considering the others. This is a unique characteristic of Chiropractic care.
Your health, wellness, and wellbeing can be categorised in 5 key areas:
- Neurological wellbeing (the health our brain and nervous system)
- Physical wellbeing (our movement, our spine and musculoskeletal system)
- Emotional wellbeing (our mental stress levels)
- Nutritional wellbeing (how we eat and fuel ourselves)
- Environmental wellbeing (chemical, wifi and pollution stress)
In one way or another, each of these key areas overlaps into one another. Most times, patients come to us looking to recover from physical pain, but it is our intention to look beyond that pain. For instance, a patient might visit us for back pain and tension, not realizing that their neurological or emotional wellbeing is causing part of this pain. We might recommend one of our meditation or mindfulness programs. We aim to find out how any one of these 5 key areas can be shaped to better your overall health and wellness.
Treatments are services that we offer for these 5 key areas of wellbeing:
- Chiropractic (for infants, children and expecting mums as well)
- Tai Chi
If you’re looking to improve your overall health and wellness, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Even if you’re only considering a program or treatment, we would still love to chat to discuss your options. Call us at 0208-295-1733.