Covid-19 Chislehurst Chiropractic Clinic Updates
It is with a heavy heart that we have closed our doors today 23rd March 2020. At this time we will only be able to see emergency cases and have made specific key changes to the services that we can provide NOW in order to still be able to support you. Please see below for details. We will update this information when this changes.
We really want to keep you informed of the help and support that we have here and update you periodically as changes happen.
We understand for many of you our clinic is a lifeline to help you whether you are suffering from pain, stress or anxiety and we are following current guidelines and are adapting as they are changing.
What can we do to help you right now:
– We apologise that we are not able to offer our wonderful massages temporarily. We’ll let you know as soon as we are up and running again.
– We are still taking calls so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or would like some advice. Our telephone number is 02082951733.
– We can create a bespoke programme of rehabilitation and core stability exercises for you via phone or video consultation.
– We can help you with working from home safely, give posture exercises and ergonomic advice via phone or video consultation.
– We have set up a lifeline for phone or video consultation appointments for both current and new patients. Please click on Jason or Tara’s link below to book in with them:
– If you are struggling with stress, anxiety or insomnia we are offering you a 15 day FREE trial of our BrainTap app (Please Click here for more information).
– Other than emergency appointments following a telephone assessment unfortunately we are unable to see routine patients in our clinic 24/3/2020 and have made specific key changes to the services that we can provide NOW in order to still be able to support you. We will update this information when this changes.
Dear CCC patients,
As concerns about Covid -19 intensify we would like to take this opportunity to reassure our practice members that we are doing everything that we can to ensure a safe environment for you to enter and still receive your amazing adjustments.
We know that many of you are keen to attend clinic for as long as possible and with that in mind we have adapted some of our working practices to ensure that we are prioritising the health and wellbeing of anyone visiting and working in our clinic.
As a team we are staying up to date with industry and government guidelines with regards to Covid-19 and are ensuring that we take immediate action when and where required.
We have increased our already stringent cleaning procedures between patients to incorporate additional disinfecting of all equipment in our adjusting rooms. We are adhering to the highest levels of cleanliness especially in all high impact areas such as adjusting benches, instruments, doors, handles, chairs and at front desk.
We have removed all non-essential items from our reception area such as books and childrens toys which are harder to regularly disinfect.
We have taken steps to ensure that our waiting areas throughout clinic will allow for people to be at a safer and more isolated distance during their time in clinic and if patients would rather wait outside prior to their appointment time, please just let one of the team know that you are here and we will alert you when your chiropractor is ready to see you.
We are also encouraging all patients to book appointments and prepay by telephone to limit your time and interactions in clinic.
We would also invite all of our patients to wash their hands thoroughly upon arrival at the clinic as this remains the most effective way to combat the transfer of the virus.
We really appreciate your help and support whilst we try to navigate through these difficult times. Our chiropractors are on hand and happy to advise on the best ways to keep health and support your immune systems however should you have any symptoms such as respiratory issues, persistent cough, temperature or have been in close proximity to somebody suspected of having Covid-19 then please follow government guidance and stay at home. If you have a scheduled appointment and wish to reschedule to a later date then our clinic team are on hand to help in any way they can.
Jason & Tara
Filed Under: Uncategorized