It is with a heavy heart that we have closed our doors today 23rd March 2020. At this time we will only be able to see emergency cases and have made specific key changes to the services that we can provide NOW in order to still be able to support you. Please see below for details. We will update this information when this changes.
We really want to keep you informed of the help and support that we have here and update you periodically as changes happen.
If you click the banner above you’ll be taken to our Covid-19 posts to get in depth information on what we can offer now and how the clinic is currently running. We understand for many of you our clinic is a lifeline to help you whether you are suffering from pain, stress or anxiety and we are following current guidelines and are adapting as they are changing.
What can we do to help you right now:
– We are still taking calls so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or would like some advice. Our telephone number is 02082951733.
– We can create a bespoke programme of rehabilitation and core stability exercises for you via phone or video consultation.
– We can help you with working from home safely, give posture exercises and ergonomic advice via phone or video consultation.
– We have set up a lifeline for phone or video consultation appointments for both current and new patients. Please click on Jason or Tara’s link below to book in with them:
– If you are struggling with stress, anxiety or insomnia we are offering you a 15 day FREE trial of our BrainTap app (Please Click here for more information).
– Other than emergency appointments following a telephone assessment unfortunately we are unable to see routine patients in our clinic 24/3/2020 and have made specific key changes to the services that we can provide NOW in order to still be able to support you. We will update this information when this changes.
Please click on the banner above for more information.
Welcome to Chislehurst Chiropractic Clinic
We are a passionate, Chiropractic family who touch the lives of people in our wellness centre and support them on their journey towards abundant and universal health.
Whether you are busy parent, family, student, retiree, entrepreneur or sports enthusiast, our calling is to provide YOU and your family quality care in a fun, loving and open environment.
Established in 2007, we are now the backbone of our community, and are excited as well as grateful to inspire and connect with everyone.
Our friendly family clinic is a team of highly experienced Chiropractors who have been serving our local community since 2007 and are dedicated to helping you any way we can.
If you’re looking to maintain long-term health and wellbeing, we’ll help you reach your goals. If you’re currently in pain, we’ll help you to address the root cause.
We understand it can be difficult getting through the day when you’re in pain or not feeling at your best. We will listen to your concerns and find a solution that best suits your problem. Whether your pain has come on quickly or you’ve been suffering for some time, at Chislehurst Chiropractic Clinic we have the expertise to get you back to your usual self. We often work with and help people who have tried everything else to no avail.
Call us today on 0208 295 1733
Find out how we’ve helped people to eliminate their pain
Our team of Chiropractors possess a wealth of knowledge and experience and are passionate about getting you and your family better and improving your overall health and wellness. Our goal is to help as much as we can, in the best way we can and in the fastest way possible. We always go out of our way to help you in the most friendly and informative way we can. When you really understand what’s going on with your body, you will be able to help it more effectively. Chiropractic can often be an untapped, effective alternative to achieving better health.
We also love looking after pregnant mums, babies, children, sports injuries and sports performance. Let’s get you better.
Ready to begin YOUR journey to recovery today?
Call us on 0208 295 1733 to book your new patient consultation.
During this appointment your Chiropractor will go through a thorough investigation of your medical history, an examination and evaluate how Chiropractic care can help you.
Alternatively if you are keen to first find out if Chiropractic is the right approach for you contact us to organise a complimentary check up with one of our experienced team members worth £40.